Thursday, April 25, 2013

Casual Shopping: Spring Flowers and Maxi Dress




It was such a sunny day today, when I went to shop with my cousin at the Queensborough Outlets, I decided to dress for spring weather!

To check out what I wore...


What I wore:

Dress: Forever 21

Belt: BCBG

Sandals: Jeffrey Campbell

Denim Jacket: Blue notes

Jewelry: BEBE

Hairpiece: Icing


Today, it seemed like spring was in full bloom.  The cherry blossoms were blooming and the air was crisp but had a slight warmth to it --like a welcoming spring breeze.  I get excited about days like these cause it signals the transition into summer, slowly but surely. Unfortunately, the weather was about to turn for the worst as the forecast ahead in the next two days is clouds and rain.  bleh.  It was fun while it lasted!

I decided to dress comfortably and wear one of my fave maxi dresses and top it off with a denim jacket --felt like full-on spring! It got somewhat cooler towards night time but the jacket was enough to ward off the cold until I got home.

The flower was a last-minute touch as I couldn't resist adding a hair-piece to complete my spring/summer outfit! lol.  I recently found the rose and was aching to use it!

It was uneventful as far as shopping went lol.  I thought I'd at least find something at the BCBG outlet, unfortunately not.  I seem to find more things across the border at their outlets.  I still bought one item though, a cream blazer (as if I don't have enough of those!).  I figured it's a cheaper alternative to my expensive ones I cringe at the thought of ruining.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...