Thursday, February 28, 2013

Vegas Birthday Weekend: night one, Tao!

My birthday this year started off with a bang! A last minute trip to Vegas was very much needed and well-deserved!  LV and i have had a love affair for years that started with my 24th birthday, and ever since then I've been a faithful visitor around my birthday every year.  Sadly I stopped on my 30 --with disastrous results *sad face*.  Nevertheless, I came back, and I had tons of fun!





photo-op at the airport! This was his 'excited' look for Vegas lol.


We decided to fly Allegiant again, opting to fly out from Bellingham instead of flying out from one of my fave airports, YVR.  It's been harder to fly out of Vancouver since the extra taxes added make it more expensive.

Night One: Tao Restaurant and Nightclub.  The food was surprisingly delicious!  I shouldn't be surprised but the fact that it's known more in my age group as a fun nightclub more than a restaurant with mouth-wateringly delicious food.  The ambiance and the decor --the big stone buddha in the middle of the resto, was just beautiful.  Though, if you're looking for a quiet dinner out, this may not be the place as it was bustling with tons of beautiful people loud and enjoying themselves!
I love the food.  The portions weren't gigantically impossible to eat (which can be the case for local asian restos back home) and omg I am sooo loving their spicy tuna roll! Everything from the fried rice to the super tender beef ribs were just to die for!  It was icing on the cake that we got to get free entry into the club afterwards, with little wait (like 5 mins).  The server actually went to our table to give us our stamps to the club!




Always a happy ending indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...