Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ain't Easy being Green: Utility Jacket and Flats


Typical Rainy tuesday and I had to do some errands...Could the weather be any crappier!!? lol..Life, lemons and all, you know the saying.

I usually dress comfortably when I run errands so as not to deter from getting all the things on list! to check out what I wore...



What I wore:

Jacket: talula Troop Jacket (see here)

Sweater: Gap boyfriend sweater 

Leggings: Garage

Flats: Tory Burch (see here)

I couldn't wait for spring to come so i decided to layer it on to make it comfy enough for indoors.  I love how it works perfectly to use indoors even though still too cold to sport during the rainy, winter vancouver weather.

I am looking forward to spring though!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...