Thursday, February 21, 2013

Birthday Weekend! Vegas Edition

I must admit, I'm not so much of a wordly traveller.  I've been a few places here and there --falling in love with a couple of cities and just never stopped coming back.  My first love will forever and always be, Vancouver --home to me since early on in my adolescence.  No matter where I've been in the world and what I've experienced, there is literally nothing like coming home.  With that said, one of my favorite cities to frequent (every year for four years at one point in fact) is Vegas!  It has everything I look for  --excitement, sights, shopping, nightlife, great places and the list goes on.

This year, being over the hill in my mind lol I decided that Vegas was the place to be.  Albiet last minute, I intended to take every moment to savour (and not rush!) but to enjoy the experience.  It was definitely different this time around, not focusing so much on the partying (even though we still did party) but to experience what else Vegas has to offer.

I will post some pics and the rest of my vegas story sooooon!

stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...