Thursday, February 28, 2013

Vegas Birthday Weekend: Day Two

During the day, we explored the sites before heading to the outlet mall for some major retail therapy!  we checked out the Palazzo, Venetian and got as far as the Wynn and Encore to see if we could get gueslist for XS or Lavo but were unsuccessful.



The gorgeous lanterns for the Lunar New Year at the Wynn.  We had to stop and take pictures!

It was still a bit chilly but I was able to wear my shorts and sandals for abit the day.  We headed back to the hotel before going to the outlets, to which I proceeded to change to leggings and adding a blazer before heading out again, and rightfully so.  The night got real chilly which gave me an unfortunate headache during the day, but still a great day.

What I wore:

Top: Forever 21

Shorts: BEBE

Sandals: old  (forgot where i got them)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...