Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Seattle Weekend Part 2

So this weekend my boyfriend and I went to Seattle for the long weekend once again.  It was only a month before that we'd gone but I needed to start on my xmas shopping and finding a dress for the back-to-back holiday office parties lined up in the beginning of December.

Unfortunately I was unable to accomplish the tasks I had set up for myself, but did find some amazing deals for what I call 'fall/winter essentials' !

Check out my mini haul after the jump...



Eddie Bauer American Eagle Fair Aisle Sweater
H&M cream Tuxedo Blazer
 H&M Boyfriend blazer
Burberry Body Perfume
Nars lipgloss in Striptease
Abercrombie & Fitch Plaid shirts
Forever 21 sequined hot shorts
Forever 21 sequined shorts
Cream jacket (forgot brand) from wilson's leather outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...