Friday, November 25, 2011

The party dress...

The end of this year has been quite a curse and a blessing for me.  My New York trip was cancelled for a serious reason, and as devastating as it was, I am glad everything worked out for the best in the end.  The holiday season has also blessed me with lots of fun events to go to!  Two christmas parties (my own work and my bf's work), New Years Eve in downtown and a wedding in the beginning of the year!

As such, I've been planning my outfits carefully so as not to repeat and at the same time spend too much! lol..

This is my first dress, to be worn at my bf's work christmas party...

I bought the black dress, since parties and light coloured dresses aren't exactly a great match! lol.

Now, to put another outfit together for my christmas party! one outfit down...three more to go lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...