Friday, November 25, 2011

MAC: false lashes extreme black

I recently bought the False Lashes Mascara from MAC on a whim one day at the mall...

results?


I like the results overall, I find that it did the job I was expecting it to, although the MAC rep I chatted with did try to explain that it will not do the same job as actual false lashes.  I'm sorry, but I still can't bring myself to wear falsies, as a personal preference.  It's nothing against those that do wear it, I just opt out of it.  I have no qualms about wearing Mascara primers or even using a Microfibre pre-coat, but for some reason, falsies still get no love in my book.

Pros:
*- It certainly lengthens like it claims
*- The volume is good, as long as you don't over-coat, despite suggestions of make-up artists
*- Love the mousse-like texture, I know it's not really for anything useful, but it just glides on softly so its a plus to me
*- the jet black colour is a pure love in my book!

Cons:
*- not quite waterproof, so if you're a town cryer then i'd say avoid this one
*- it does not quite curl like some makeup artists claim

Like I said, it's still an A-plus in my book.  Certainly worth the price I paid considering I got most of the results I wanted.  I would have to say though, the lack of curl power is a major con.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...