Monday, November 28, 2011

Gala Time! The Bay Richmond's Annual Cosmetic Gala

So every year my cousin and I get excited about the upcoming gala held at the Richmond Centre location of Hudson's Bay Department Store aka The Bay.  It is a night of pampering and self-loathing in everything that is cosmetic and fragrance related.  I love going to galas ever since I worked there (and even volunteered for one, wedding related lol).  There are give-aways, appies and drinks--and most of all....shopping!

I am super-excited to visit the MAC booth, Nars and even Christian Dior.  There's always good deals to be had!  Last year I spent quite abit at MAC! lol.  There are lots of great stuff to purchase, and I believe $8 of your ticket goes towards your purchase, while $2 goes towards charity. 

So not only will you get to find great gifts for yourself and others, you also get to contribute to charity! It's a win-win!

Hope to see you there for those in the area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...