Sunday, September 11, 2011

Date Night: Oysi!

One of my fave places to go to during date night with my bf is to Oysi Oysi Japanese Restaurant.  Their food is delish!


Casual date night in downtown...

Zara cream boyfriend blazer // White garage off the shoulder l/s top // Urban Behaviour green cargo skinny pants // BEBE snakeskin heels




On our way to downtown!

My bf couldn't find free parking on Georgia street unfortunately.  Nevertheless, a metered parking spot not too far from the resto was the next best thing!

One of my fave places to eat along alberni....They also have a very nice manager that will talk your ear off and always give you a happy welcome!

All smiles for sushi! =)

patiently waiting for our food!
having some yummy cold sake while we wait for our food

Salmon Sashimi

Chopped Scallop roll, BC roll & spicy tuna roll
Chicken Karaage and shortribs

My BCBG necklace...one of my faves!

My BEBE black and white snakeskin shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...