Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bag-tacular!

Yes, that title was lame lol...i just suddenly thought of Hugh Grant in 'Two Weeks Notice' saying 'belt-acular' lol.
I recently bought a new bag from Aldo (which at some point this year, i swore i wouldn't do anymore) which i found to be both cute and practical.  It still fails by comparison to my LV, but it will have to do for an everyday bag.
It fits most of what I was able to pack into my LV, though with less space afterwards.
I do love the multiple compartments, one in the back where the bag flap is...

One big one in the middle..
...and a flap in the front, for all my non-sensical receipts.
I also quite like the hardware details in this bag, as I have always been attracted to the details in a bag that make it unique and stylish.
It has an easy metal twist lock...It was the last in the store and so I took the display which had a few scratches...
The one feature that I liked about this bag the most? The fact that it had both a handle and a strap.  It's nice to have the option of having both the strap and the handle...

I love both my higher end bags and lower end bags.  They both serve their purpose, although I'm noticing that I have little use for so many trendy bags as I barely use them anyways.  Practicality and style top my needs in order to buy a bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...