Thursday, September 8, 2011

lovin' thursday! another summer day in september! lol

beats:: Selena Gomez - Love you like a love song

OOTD:: White Forever 21 button-up cardi, Hollister polkadot dress, Garage brown braided leather belt and yellow Urban Behaviour sandal flats.

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: My white headband from Aldo I was wearing before it started giving me a headache lol.

It is once again a beautiful day in Vancouver....It's going to be another scorching hot day in the city, and while everyone is hating the lingering heatwave I am secretly lovin it!


We had a big absence of the usual summer heatwave in July so i'm relishing this last rush of summer heat before I officially retire my summer clothes.  I find it sad how it barely came this year but a short summer heatwave is better than a long-standing one that causes abit of drought.  bleh.  There is nothing like a few straight days of burning hot days to make you feel glad for fall...and boy, am I ever glad for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...