Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Fall Must-Have #4: Sweaters & ponchos

I have seen this sweater every year for about a couple of years now at Aritzia.  I almost bought it the first year it came out but hesitated.  Originally, it came out in two styles, one was a zip-up style (shown below) and the other was a pull-over style which was the one I actually wanted.  Unfortunately, the latter sold out so fast, I barely got a chance to find it in any store, much less in my size. 

TNA Lambswool Sweater $95.00 cdn.

I find that even though the colder weather makes it hard to be stylish at times, its no excuse for looking frumpy during the fall and winter season!

T. Babaton Buckeley Poncho $165 cdn
Guess Edwige Jacket $98.00 cdn

Guess Mirabelle Long Jacket $148.00 cdn


Guess Hailey Poncho $138.00 cdn


I fell in love with ponchos and capes last fall and have been wanting to pick them up for the colder weather.  I find that it's somewhat like walking around with a blanket enveloping you--sorta like a snuggie! but more stylish of course.
There are uber choices for warmth this season (as with the last season..) and there's no shortage of the types of sweaters that will keep you warm in any style, colour, fabric blend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...