Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 years later: Never Forget

I just wanted to take a moment to remember those that perished 10 years ago today and those that gave their lives to save others.  There are no words to describe the tragedy in the loss of lives.  The only thing we can take away from this is to learn from the tragedy. 

There is a great tragedy in this day, but there is now hope where it was once grim.  Hope that those that passed on did not die in vain, and that it has somehow brought everyone together in the time of need.

I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing the first moment I realized what was happening.  Although i was nowhere near New York, watching the tragic events unfold that day changed me.

Never Forget 9/11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...