Thursday, September 15, 2011

Seeing Double!

I've been obsessed with satin/silk blouses for awhile now.  I love that they look flowy and loose but still feminine.  Great for the office but for going out as well.  I recently saw a cute blouse that had contrasting collar and cuffs, black and white--my fave colour combination!

There are many kinds out there, and depending on the feel and cut of the blouse, you can find one that will fit any price range!

If you want to see one blouse, comparable prices, read on!

Higher Price point:

Zara Blouse with Contrasting pocket flap -$49.90 cdn

Mind you at this price, it's still not a bad buy.  I wonder though, where the pocket flap is (certainly not visible from the pic). 

Lower Pricepoint:

Suzy Shier Contrast Trim Button-front Blouse - $25.00 cdn

I recently saw this on one of my mall jaunts, its quite nice and good cut too. 

If you're able to afford either or, the deciding factor will usually be the cut and fit of the blouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...