Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 3:: Fallon and Dinner in Flowy Bandage Dress


Day 3 was a personal fave of mine --I got to see a taping of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon!  He's hilarious as a SNL cast member and I've loved watching his shows when I can catch it so it was a treat to see him live!!! Unfortunately there were no cameras allowed in the premises so I have no photographical evidence lol...Although u can catch a slight glimpse of my bf and even me in one of the camera shots! lol.

After Fallon, we decided to catch a steak dinner at one of the better dining establishments --Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.  We got all dolled up and had a great time!

to find out what i wore...

What I wore:
Dress: Marciano

Belt: Urban Planet
Shoes: BEBE
Sweater: H&M

Flowy and Bandage Dress --oxymoron right? lol well it seems to be all the rage lately.  It's fitted on top and then gets flowy on the bottom.  I love it, it's sexy and feminine.  It hugs in all the right places, and goes away from the body in the most critical of places -- the stomach area lol, which also happens to be my target area for working out...It was the perfect dinner dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...