Wednesday, June 20, 2012

First Day of Summer - Summer Whites!


Happy First Day of Summer everyone!

It was a beautiful day worthy of the first day of summer and even though it eventually clouded over, we got good use out of the sunshine! 

 I decided to wear my summer whites in honor of the start of the season!

to find out what I wore, read on!


Hello sunshine!

I love sunny days so imagine my excitement when it stayed sunny today! I thought that since it was so lovely today that I might wear my new skirt purchased while in New York.  From that one idea came a domino effect of decided to wear all white and then just adding accessories which color to add that extra pop!

What I wore:

Top: Club Monaco (old)

Skirt: BCBG

Sandals: Colin Stewart (old)

Necklace & Bracelet: Le Chateau
Ring: Aldo

Watch: Guess

My cousin and I ended up wandering downtown (one of my fave places to go to) 'window shopping'!

We came home with a stash full of chocolates lol.

Hope your summer was as eventful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...