Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer Tone on Tone:: Retail Therapy in Khaki!


I went to the mall for some cool down last night and for some retail therapy.  It was just a weird day all around and I just wanted to unwind with some window shopping. 

To find out what I wore...


Yesterday was a weird weather wednesday. We experienced what meteorologists call 'marine clouds' and it didn't quite burn off until almost late in the afternoon when I was on my way home from work...Although I have to say that once the clouds burnt off, the heat was quite intense until almost later in the evening! I almost hate to say that I miss some rain and cool weather! lol. Anyways, enough about the weather haha...

I wanted to cool down at the mall, true.  I didn't want to just wear a tanktop and shorts however, as I always seem to be very sensitive to changes in temperature.  I knew once I stepped foot into the mall and in an air-conditioned environment that I would start to feel the chill...  I thought that a balance of having shorts, but still keeping a three-quarter length sleeved shirt was good to keep me from shivering...

:::::::::::: What I wore ::::::::::::

Top :: BEBE

Shorts :: Forever 21

Belt :: Suzy Shier

Sandals :: Jeffrey Campbell

Accessories :: Guess Watch; BEBE Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...