Friday, July 20, 2012

Rain on my parade...

I have to say, at least the weather network was a day closer than usual on the report. 

Mother Nature = 1 The Weather Network = 0

I guess Vancouver did need a good cool down after all that heat! lol.

Okay mother nature, you're forgiven

Today's fashion choice consists of wellies that I once thought was a bad investment considering the consecutive days of sunshine that followed the purchase.  Now I am happy to see some rain, test out my cute wellys and enjoy the dryness it affords me.



Yep, your eyes do not deceive you....I have white wellies haha.  I thought it's kind of a fun color because even though it's white, they're rain boots so essentially they can get dirty!  I love that they have bit of sheen to them --when the light hits different corners of it different colors kind of appear.  Think of the aurora borealis effect!



I find that even with all the rain and ugly clouds, it's still nice to be able to put abit of fun back in fashion and wear something cute....It certainly makes the feeling of drearyness seem less affecting.  It's important to be dressed for the weather at all (if not most) times in my mind, but it shouldn't stop one from being fashionable while doing it!


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...