Friday, July 20, 2012

Touring the City :: coral romper!


 
Saturday was a girls' day for me since my bf was working. My cousin and I decided to tour the city and explore. We love being tourists in our own hometown --you find out more about your own city that way!

read on!


We decided to start off the afternoon walking around Robson abit, then off to Coal Harbour for some appies and bubblies! We went tot he Mill Bistro, having the perfect patio view!

Delicious nachos and bubblies for a lovely afternoon!
Just look at that view!  It's one of the things that make me fall inlove with Vancouver over and again, the natural beauty of the city.  No artificalness no fakeness, just the realness of the natural scenic views.  This view is actually of West Vancouver I think or North Vancouver. 

:::::::::::: What I wore ::::::::::::

Romper: Aritzia

sandals : old (can't remember the brand)

Sunglasses: Chanel Aviators



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...