Thursday, July 5, 2012

Work Wear: Animal instincts



Happy Thursday all!  A short week, gorgeous sunny day and being one day away from the weekend are all awesome reasons to celebrate!  I had a late night and barely got enough time to get ready this morning so I took the simple (and might i add rushed!) way out and wore all black lol which wouldn't have been the worst idea had it not been in the middle of a blistering summer heat!   Since I went with all black today, the centerpiece to the outfit became the leopard blazer --adding not only abit of flare but color to an otherwise blah outfit.
to check out what I wore...

I know that Stacy and Clinton from What not to Wear have mentioned several times over that leggings should not be used to substitute pants in any situation, I've recently felt slightly on the pudgy side and so i've decided to wear one of my fave leggings, which by the way are what I call my fat pants lol.  Mock if you must, but there are times at work that comfort is needed to get through the day of endless paperwork and such....and today was mos def this kind of day!
What I wore:
Top: Forever 21 Bottom: Express Blazer: Zara Shoes: Michael Kors


It's sad, but  it's sort of my never-fail method for dressing up in a rush haha. 

It's definitely a jump for me as I don't own as much leopard as my cousin.  I find that having a few pieces here and there can make an outfit, but I have to admit I'm usually more of a solid colors kinda gal.  I use colors more than prints to make an oufit pop.
My fave flats! Well, my only flats for the moment when it comes to work!  I love them, so comfy.  I thought that I'd grab a neutral color so that I could pair it with most anything.  I love the gold hardware!

What's your go-to outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...