Monday, May 31, 2010

Royal Blue is the new red.

beats:: maniac-girlicious (it's stuck in my head on repeat!!!)

OOTD:: White Marciano logo tee & black leggings

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my phone.

I recently went on abit of a shopping spree at BEBE thanks to their crazy promo....It's just too hard to pass up!! =)

Recently, (and til now) they have a sale going on that if you buy $125 you get $20 off and if you buy upto $250 or more, you get $50 off.  I never went as crazy as buying upto $250 (altho if you add up all the items I bought eventually it did reach $250) but it was damned close!

I bought a gorgeous electric blue bandage halter dress!

I love the colour, it just pops so well! I feel like this shade of blue is like the new red for the season...It's a cooler but just as intense of a colour that pops as well as red.  I love the shade, its just sooo gorgeous! It fits the body like a glove...So continues my love affair with the body con dresses.  I am so grateful that the trend has been revived just because it's just so flattering...

I think it's empowering to feel as good on the outside as one would feel within.  The bodycon dress, mastered by Herve Leger and even explored by Azzedin Alia, has been a iconic trend that has been revived by the love and celebration of curves...The fact that one does not have to show skin to be sexy, and that just by wearing a dress that hugs every single curve can be just as alluring and the mystery of what's underneath is what is the sexiest about it.

What do you think of the trend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...