Tuesday, May 11, 2010

BCBG...from minis to maxis, and everything else in between!

beats:: already gone - kelly clarkson

OOTD:: Black racerback tanktop, Hot pink H&M Cardi and Black Zara Pants.

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment::

Happy Tuesday!

What a lovely day today, and it's only going to get better as the days get closer to summertime!  What a time to behold....All the springtime fashions are full on, and summer collection is out in almost full force!

I was at BCBG over the weekend on Robson, (and more frequently lately) admiring their sexy, trendy springtime fashions.  I mostly eyed the bandage skirts and dresses which I favour nowadays.  love love loves it tons! I've always bought Marciano when it came to the sweater dresses and bandage style dresses, but obviously nothing beats Max Azria (who now owns Herve Leger!).

The prices are up the charts, but you get what you pay for when you come into BCBG!

I've recently checked out their online US website...Here are a few things that have caught my eye recently!

Bandage Mini Skirts...




Sexy aren't they?  Minis galore! My heart flutters....It has as much of the signature second-skin type feel of the orginal Herve Leger Bandage dress without actually showing what's underneath.  I am absolutely inlove with the flattering look of these skirts!  It's all the rage, with the tye-dye effects, the stripes and solid colours....It's positively perfect for spring and summertime fashion, in fact, I'd say it's a must!

The Maxi Dress...


From chevron strips, prints and ombre effects, this season's Maxi dresses are anything but boring! They are max'd out in stylishness that one can't resist to get into the season's trend!  I love that Max Azria has the most whimsical prints and the brightest of colours to give the typical dress a more exciting spin.  It's so lady-like and so chic that even I can't resist! Loves it! 

Bags...



The first one is pretty much the price equivalent of the famous Coach hobo that I found awhile back, real leather and all.  Now, I'm torn between the two considering this mustard hue'd bag is just a tad pricier but quite chic!  It's really upto preference.  For night time dates and such, the clutch is the perfect accessory topper to any outfit! I absolutely love white, so one white clutch is a must for me! There is also nothing wrong, however, with creating a dramatic contrast for an outfit with a pop of colour such s a cute red satin clutch! pure LOVE.

That's it for now for BCBG and my mini field trip!

Hope that you have enjoyed checkin out BCBG's spring line as much as I did!~*

enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...