Tuesday, May 4, 2010

shoe must-have! flats

beats:: some annoying miley cyrus song playing on the radio *ugh*

outfit of the day:: Bebe black and white dress, aldo black and white shoes (i'm monocromatic today lol.)

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my Chanel sunglasses! =) (and maybe my umbrella while walking outside back to the office haha)

Lovin' the sunshine...NOT lovin the wind, rain and storms that keep coming around my springtime lovingness.

I just found this on the Aldo website just now (while checking out their sales).

It's such a cute alternative to the simple flats...flats with ankle straps have been around a few seasons, but this one caught my eye.  It's cute, how it kinda looks like an ankle length flat boot but actually its a flat with what kind of resembles ankle supports.

I always get my flats pulled out of my feet at one time or another when walking around (the curse of a klutz! lol) but these looked functional enough and cute at the same time.  It kills two birds with one stone! =)

Choen $55.00 on sale for $39.98!! crazy eh!?
It's available in black and beige.
Isn't it cute!? I think it's on my list of 'To-Buy' items for spring and summer!

Pure instant attraction! <3

For more info, check out http://www.aldo.com/

What's your spring shoe must-have???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...