Monday, May 3, 2010

A new sunday's best =)

beats:: collide - howie day

outfit of the day:: white v-neck shirt from XX1, black 'Garage' Leggings, Aldo sheepskin boots. (cold, windy day!)

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: Aritzia winfred shawl.

It's been such a weird weather day for me...It started with a fierce wind and rain that tapped our windows from every angle..

sure scurred me! lol.

Then the sunshine pushed its way in and cleared the path to a warm-- but still chilly, day.  How unpredictable weather seems to be these days!

I am sadly, without  my phone today, and it feels like I'm without my right arm....It's been one of those days where there couldn't be anymore things I could've forgotten as I dashed out the door to work...It's a monday, afterall!

I wish the sun would just stay put so I could wear my purdy dresses already!
Its obvious I'm still on my dress obsession...and the latest one in my collection, again from Marciano, is a beauty!

I'm so excited for the warmer weather (without the heavy winds!!) to be able to wear this dress, especially for an occasion that is worth the wear!  It reminds me so much of the Easter dresses, with it's pastel green and pink shade. 



This is a stunner in it's own way, not so much in a sexy siren like image, but in a clean, formal garden party-ish kinda way.  I love the ode to the bandage style with its layers of colour against the white background.  It gives the dress a hint of colour without having it overpower the clean lines of the dress.

It will be perfect for a garden reception at a wedding, going to church or even brunch with the girls!

Loves it!~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...