Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Seeing double!

beats:: nothing..watching Bones on tv =)

OOTD:: pjs!
fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my pjs...so comfy.

I love shopping at Marciano (which everyone can tell lol) but I also love perusing the racks of BCBG from time to time.  The prices at Marciano being abit more affordable, I often opt for it rather than shelling out a few hundred more for BCBG.  Don't get me wrong, if money wasn't an issue, I'd mos def get an item (or ten!) at BCBG!!

In my opinion, both labels know the true beauty of a woman's curves and how to integrate it into a dress that will make a woman feel sexy without compromising on the chic appeal and style.

Imagine my surprise when I found both labels carried almost the identical looking dress...not only the colours, in the same season's collection but the style of the dress too! right down to the one shoulder strap....Were they channeling the same muse at the time!? I wonder...



(Left to Right: BCBG & Marciano)
Prices aside, which dress would you choose and why??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...