Wednesday, May 12, 2010

(Fashion) Love in the club~*

beats:: nothing...it's commercials lol.

OOTD::

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: umm..my laptop!?



Show and tell time!

lol...This was a pic from a recent 'Girls' night Out' jaunt at Pop Opera Nightclub with Jack. 

Jack Daniels that is...and apple juice!

It really is a party when Jack is around! haha..

Anyways...

I'm the one in the center of the pic.  I'm pretty pround of this outfit, very simple (since I couldn't find a top) but I went for my safety outift and just wore a Black sequined mini skirt (which you can't quite tell from this pic) and a white racerback.

luvs it.

To the right is my cuz...Luvs her! She's wearin' a Le Chateau tunic...tres cute! A tunic is a great alternative to a binding dress one may not want to wear to a club or lounge.  It's more form fitting and figure flattering, not to mention it allows you to skip over the time-consuming matching a top to a bottom situation! lol...Luvin' the green hues...so spring-esque! lol..way to bring on the trend cuz..

To my left is our party friend, neesh.  Being the cute urban party chick she is, comfort is number one in her book when she's partying.  Afterall, you have to be comfy bustin a move on the dancefloor!! She kinda of reminds me of a more stylish MIA (umm the rapper just in case you didn't know lol)...Luv the outfit, chic party look! White tank, black vest and shorts, and of course, on a rainy day, tights and in my mind, her ultimate topping on the cake accessory, her super cute high tops!!! =) (gaaw I hope she doesn't kill me for dissecting her outfit! its so cute i couldn't resist! haha)

Personally, I love to get all dolled up for a party...It gives me an excuse to get all pampered up for an event...I feel like cinderella for the night! (or day, depending! lol).  I think every girl no matter how simple or tomboy-ish wants to feel special and dolled up at some point!~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...