Monday, June 14, 2010

more mustard please!

beats:: maniac - girlicious

OOTD:: my house clothes...aka my old highschool PE uniform! haha

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my laptop =)

Okay, so a few entries back, I mentioned that mustard yellow is such a hot colour for this spring/summer season.

I have since collected a few items that I've fallen inlove with that will add some *POP!* to my wardrobe =)
CLN (Celine) Sandals in gold *LOVE!* It's soo cute...Bought in the Phils (unexpectedly!) while I was perusing for a bag to buy, I am luvin the cuteness of these 'cinderella-esque' vibe! It's perfect for the warmer seasons, comfy slip-ons and a lower heel for a less painful night!
I simply love the colour of this bag! It's big but that's how I love my bags! J'adore! the colour is bright but it's burnt yellow so it's not so pastel-like....It fits my most essential of goods and is stylish...Found at Forever 21 =)
Wasn't I just talking about a pop of colour for simple bland coloured linens? I love love love this colour for linen shorts...It's just screams sunny weather! it's a nice alternative to the normal cream or white that's so common...It also came in a hot pink colour if you prefer the pinks!

I love my weekend mall jaunts...They provide hours of window shopping pleasure, plus when I'm lucky like I have been the last few months, I can find some great finds at the mall that will just add some life to my wardrobe!

The last two items were below $15 from forever 21 by the way, so you don't have to be rich to have style!

Happy Shopping!~*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...