Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Soooo Summer ready!!~*

beats:: best you ever had - Drake

OOTD:: again, my jammies!

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment::

Okay so the rain has been coming down so much, it's hard to believe it's even spring! I think someone has done alot of rain dancing the last couple of weeks...

I am soooo done with the dreary, rainy weather....Bring on the sunshine damnit! =)

Here is my first summer shopping haul.

I was at the mall today and I just happened to buy random stuff that just happen to come together for a summer outfit! I swear, I wasn't even trying! lol.  It just seemed like all the shopping came together to form my upcoming summer gear! =)



Okay, so instead of butchering innocent flowers that can only really survive for a day and wilt after, I decided to buy fake flowers to accessorize my hair.  I love to put flowers in my hair as a finishing touch for a nice dinner out or a party.  It just brings the summer vibe into my outfit!  These were $5 cdn for a set of pink and purple at Claire's so I decided to buy two sets =)  I figure, because it's small, I can always put two at a time for a nice hairdo like a bun, you know, for a nice formal-ish evening out.  For the more casual days I randomly want to put a flower on my hair for a nice sideclip, I can just put one pink or one purple =)



It's so summer!

Also, I found this bikini cover from a store at the mall (i'm sorry i'm failing to remember! omg!) It wasn't the cheapest and by comparison to the one I found online at HMS, i found this to be a better deal, being that it's in local currency and sans the shipping!


Isn't the flower print just cute? even the art print looks casual, perfect on the dress!

This was such a fluke! I just happen to be wandering a row of stores, not even wanting to buy anything really, when I saw this cute "bikini cover" tube dress.  I originally wanted the light pink or even the light blue for that matter, but in the end, I thought the hot pink was pretty cute.  I didn't even realize that it matched my flowers! =)

What a coincidence!

So ends my summer shopping.

It goes to show you that a nice walk around the mall can bring about great insipiration, even a motivation for shopping! haha.

I love love love my new summer stuff! I can't wait to rock it SOON!!! I wish Mr. Sun would come out already!!!! =)

Rain, Rain, go away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...