Wednesday, June 2, 2010

in the trenches

beats::

OOTD::

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment::

Okay, so quick entry here...

Does anyone know where to find a nice trench coat like what Victoria Beckham has here??


Okay so as usual I've been perusing the internet for fashion inspiration from celebrities when I found this one.  I have always loved black and white, even cream coloured clothing.  My wardrobe, in fact, usually has mostly these three shades.  It's sort of a staple in my closet when it comes to my basic go-to colours.

I fell inlove with this coat the moment I laid eyes on it.  OMG, it just screams luxury.  I know this is probably along the price range of about 4 to 5 digits so any cream coloured coat that this inspired would do the trick! I currently have a cream coat, well, 3 already...I just find that one of them has been so over-worn that it looks as if it needs replacing soon.  Like alot of my big purchases, I usually get abit picky about what I buy like my cream coat, leather bomber jacket even my down jacket for winter.  It's only right to be as diligent when replacing my fave baby, my coat (from Zara)!

Anyways, the search just gets harder now that summer is almost here...I'm hoping however, that my next get-away will provide me with an opportunity to get a replacement.  I think I've made my peace with replacing my coat lol.  It's now time to find another luv of my life--err a cream coat i mean haha.

Any ideas!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...