Monday, June 14, 2010

*BLING!*

beats::

OOTD::

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment::

I thought since I'm always showing clothes, I might want to share some of my recent jewelry faves...

I love fashion jewelry and for now, I'm more on quantity more than quality since losing some precious valuables have soured me on the idea of wearing expensive jewelry. 

Anyways, here are some of my few inexpensive but cute jewelry that helps to make my wardrobe pull together!
Aldo Gold Leaf earrings
2B gold chains necklace
Le Chateau Plastic Gold hoop earrings
Guess Silver Snake Bracelet

Foreve 21 pink necklace
Le Chateau Shell earrings

Forever 21 crystal ring
Forever 21 flower ring

Stone coloured Necklace

Teal Necklace:
(L) Forever 21 (R) Le Chateau


It's a mix of the ones I wear for lounging and clubbing and the ones that are more for office wear...I may be somewhat conservative in terms of wardrobe most times, but I try to be more creative and try to venture out of my usual black and white standard.

You don't always have to have the most eye-catching dress, it can be a bag, shoes or even jewelry that can complete the look into a heart-stopping outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...