Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BEBE luv

beats::  hmm..something by nikki minaj and young money crew!?

OOTD:: jammy jams =)

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: jammies

I swore to myself I'd try to sleep early tonight, but alas it's not to be i guess...frustrating!

What do I do when I can't sleep!? I blog =)

Okay, so here are my few fave skirts both recent purchases and not...I have a love affair with minis and high waisted skirts...here are my recent closet finds..hopefully I'll find more and post them as well!


White tube top: Le Chateau; White Layered Skirt: BEBE

White Top: Le Chateau; Black & White Skirt: BEBE


Black Tube Top: BEBE; White Layered Skirt: BEBE


Black Tube Top: BEBE; Silver High Waisted Skirt: Le Chateau

Okay, so along with my mild obsession with skirts, I also have a deep luv for black and white (hence my love for all things Classic Chanel).  I find that you are never out of style when going with the classic, crisp colour of black and white.  Don't get me wrong, I do have pops of colour in my wardrobe once in awhile =)

It's approaching summer, and contrary to the weather, it's coming in less than 20 days.  The mini skirts come in handy for night time galavanting in the city with the girlfriends or a hot date with hun.  It's sexy and gives off a sense of clean lines and freshness =)

Happy Spring!~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...