Monday, February 21, 2011

Feelin' great at 28!

I had a blast last weekend for my birthday!  All in all it was a great day and night!

It started in the afternoon by gallavanting with my cousin around robson on a sunny--but cold day! We had fun and bought our last minute stuff for that night.  Then I came home to a yummy dinner with the familia, bbq and of course, noodles--it's a must for long life as my parents like to say...then finally, off for some more fun at night with family and friends! loves!

The night started off with alot of waiting (epic fail on Icon promoters for that!) and but when we did get in, everyone quickly go into the party mode.  It also helped that they were playing good music for most of the night!  As soon as my feet and the rest of me defrosted, I was all up for a party!

It was a great night, having my bf, brother and cuz and the rest of the our friends to party with us!  There is nothing more fun that partying the night away with loved ones =)
Awesome night overall, came away buzzin' and had fun with loved ones.

My Outfit:
BEBE tube top
BCBG bandage skirt
BEBE black platform sandals

Aldo leaf necklace
Juicy Gold Bracelet
Aldo Black/Gold square earrings

Nine West Black clutch

My Make-up:
Eyes:
MAC Naked Pigment
MAC Parfait Amour e/s
MAC Indian Ink e/s
MAC Contrast e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
L'oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black
Maybelline stiletto mascara
NYC eyebrow set
MAC eyebrow gel (clear)

Cheeks
MAC Cham Pale special reserve illuminating powder - rose ole
Nars Blush - Orgasm

Lips
MAC Cremesheen in Fashion Whim

Face:
Revlon New Complexion foundation in Tender Peach
nyc loose setting powder
MAC Concealer - NC30 (forgot which type)

Another year older, not quite wiser lol...to 2011! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...