Thursday, February 17, 2011

Shopping like a postman...good times.

I felt like postman today...I went shopping with my cousin on Robson tonight intending to only go window shopping.  It literally changed weather multiple times--rain, hail and even a slushy snow, within the course of the night while we shopped.

Unexpectedly, I bought two shoes at BEBE.  I love them!

Also, today I used my new set of shadow refills from my second MAC Palette!

The hair was abit messy lol.

Face:
Revlon New Complexion foundation in Tender Peach
NYC Loose Setting powder
MAC concealer - NC30 (forgot which one)

Cheeks:
Nars Blush - Orgasm

Eyes:
MAC soft ochre paint pot
MAC silver ring e/s
MAC Moon's reflection e/s
MAC Deep Truth e/s
MAC Carbon e/s
NYC eyebrow set in brunette
MAC eyebrow gel - clear

Overall, a good night.  I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...