Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hump day haulsies! XII haul!

If you want to find some great deals on clothes that are relatively inexpensive and fashionable (even trendy!) then Forever 21 is for you!



I went to the mall today with the parental units, and while my mom and dad went off to venture on their own, i went ahead and proceeded to the new Forever 21 that just opened in Richmond center mall.  I've been waiting for this branch to open since it was announced! lol.  It was still reasonably busy for a newly opened branch, but not so bad that I can walk around and actually cover some ground =)

and now my haul...

a cute pink with black polkadot makeup bag.  It's got two compartments so it's not so hard to look for my stuff! What a deal--$7.80 CDN!!  It's more girly than I'm used to but I just thought it was so cute!
A brown woven belt--okay, so I'm thinking abit ahead.  It's really for spring, but since it's so damn cold and I'm not in the habit of trying to look cute during the colder days, I don't expect to look fashionable within the next few weeks.  ugh.  Great deal again...$12.80 CDN.
I love this necklace but I may end up tweaking it abit.  I love the bib-style to it, great to match a tube top! =) I can't remember but i think it's $9.80 CDN. 
Lastly, this grey fedora.  I love hats, and working for a hat company you'd think I'd have more hats and wear them more often; but I have the unfortunate curse of having a small head and therefore finding a fedora that fits snug is a bit of a challenge.  $15.90 CDN. (i think)

Cute eh? I mean the fedora! lol.

I love hauls at Forever 21.  I can usually make my dollar go further when shopping there as opposed to other places I love to frequent during shopping jaunts.  I love to mix and match fashion at different price-points.  I'm not a self-professed brand whore (honestly it's abit of a harsh term!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...