Monday, February 7, 2011

Mondays are not so fun days...

beats:: nothing...i'm at work =(

OOTD:: Leggings and a sweater lol I am sooo not work fashionable!

fave fashion accessory of the day/moment:: my over-the-knee boots!

Mondays are not so fun since it's the start of the work week but because I will be taking my vacation on thursday, it doesn't seem so bad!  This week is the my annual birthday weekend trip! Usually it would be in Vegas, but since this year I opted to go during a warmer month, I decided on a shopping weekend instead.

I am sooo looking forward to it!

Anyways, I was taking my lunch break and decided to snap a quick pic of myself! lol (i know, conceited haha)
 My monday outfit, complete with my usual accessory, the scarf! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...