Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The party's over....time to work it off!

Oh motivation, where have you gone!?

My birthday month has been one of indulgence--shopping, eating and partying, all of which have put a toll on my physical state.  My once toned self has once again reverted back to it's tubby, flabby state.  They say that the hard part isn't to lose the weight and excess fat, it's keeping it off after!

I was so proud of myself when I accomplished what I once deemed impossible--working out the way I want to.  I love the unconventional ways that Tantra has thought of to work the body out, with pole dancing for upper body strength and pussycat dolls routines to tone all over.  Unfortunately, being the only one of its kind in the lower mainland has made it quite expensive to keep up and so when the punch cards ran out, our work-outs stopped.

Enter golowdeals.com! A $100 voucher for a year's membership is exactly what I needed to kick-start my old resolution!

Hello, 2011.  New year, new resolutions, and of course some old ones.  I promised myself I would work hard to revert back to my once toned self, and keep it this time. 

Today is day one of my work-out sesh with my cuz and bf.  They say that working out with others helps to motivate...I hope they are true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...