Sunday, February 6, 2011

Birthday month continues....

I am very excited that it's three days away...my birthday trip to Portland! =)

There are so many things to do both related to and not so related to my birthday trip, I can hardly keep 'em straight!  There are many errands left to run, and not quite sure that there's enough time to do them.

In honor of my birthday month, I splurged abit (well actually not alot - it was quite inexpensive actually) for a pair of boots that I've wanted for almost half a year now.  Actually I really wanted a pair from BEBE or Marciano, but one can't be too picky when on a strict budget..besides, trends come and go so spending hundreds of dollars on a whim isn't my kind of idea.

My second prezzy:


I've wanted fur-lined boots for the longest time.  A great addition to my boots collection! loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...