Friday, February 25, 2011

Dream weavin' for spring 2011!

Okay, so the temperature still hasn't cracked 0 degrees, and the more sun we seem to see the lower the temp seems to drop...Nevertheless it still hasn't stopped me from thinking of spring!  I am anticipating the warmer weather, when I can finally strut my stuff in less clothing! lol.

I love some of the spring trends, the bright colours, minimalist whites and okay, even the florals lol.  There is one trend which comes back every year and make it into some fashion house spring fashion line-up for their ready-to-wear collection, the weave pattern.  I love the basket weave pattern, it's so spring/summer! It looks like refreshing and a great contrast for minimal whites.

Some of the few things that have caught my eye!

BCBG - Lille Perforated leather clutch and handbag.
Laser-cuts make it easier to make a weave pattern on all types of textiles especially leather.  I love this.

Honourable mention: BEBE Lucie Lasercut sandal in Black, white and khaki (or 'cognac')

Aldo:
 
Rossetto
Amer

 In any accessory, the lasercut or weave pattern is a great way to add spice to your spring/summer wardrobe.  I love using it as a contrasting piece to make minimalist white pop more.  So many to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...