Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ms. Mars you make thirty look gooood!

Speaking of working out, I read this article way back sometime in 2010 about one of my fave celebrities and her health regimen and lifetstyle.

I first encountered Kristen Bell from her hit show Veronica Mars, and ever since then I've been a fan.  I thought that her character was pretty awesome, brains and beauty--but even the person herself is quite intriguing.  She defies the laws of ageing, looking good (and young!) at 30.

As I have mentioned a time or two...hundred lol I admire celebrities that live life as naturally as they can, staying true to their own self.  Those that embrace their shape and natural beauty are positive role models as opposed to those that dwindle and become a faint reflection of their former healthy self--take for example a very bony Angelina Jolie or Nicole Richie.

If not for her entertaining charm and wit, read the article for some tips =)
Kristen Bell's Shape Magazine interview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...