Friday, March 30, 2012

an oldie but goodie.

If you have read my previous posts you'd know that I'm uber obsessed with losing out on the BEBE kardashians romper that had sold out before I even blinked an eye.  The demand for that romper was just cray.  I went to the store the day after I saw it online and they only had a medium and large all over Canada! (yep, not just in my local area, but all over Canada!) Imagine my disappointment when I walked away empty handed.

Imagine my surprise years later when they released a similar version!
Ok fine, it's not going to be exactly the same as the one I really wanted, but beggars can't be choosers.  I love it just as much and.....I want it! lol.  It'll be a perfect addition to my spring/summer wardrobe.

Everyone, outta my way, this one's mine! lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...