Tuesday, March 6, 2012

On Trend: Top Gun cool

"I feel the need...for speed..."
 
 Channeling my inner Tom Cruise a la Top Gun today while running errands at the mall.

I love my crop camo bomber jacket.  I got it years ago from my bf as a birthday present. 

to find out what I was wearing...




I got the jacket from Urban Behavior.  loves it!

I'm wearing an Urban Behavior Cropped Camo bomber jacket, white bebe racerback tanktop, Black Express leggings, Michael Kors camel colored flats, Chanel aviator frames.

It kind of reminds me of Tom Cruise lol.  The bomber jacket (tho if you've watched the movie, his was black leather) and the aviator frames. 



For an edgier look, substitute usual leggings for faux leather (or real if you wish) leggings.  Edgy casual--this is one look that can take you from day to night with a change in jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...