Friday, March 9, 2012

Shoe of the Day!

As with everyone, I am looking forward to Spring--pastels and Easter weekend.

I can't wait for the rain to just dissepate already, having seen some sunshine the last couple of days as a teaser for what's to come.

I thought that with spring in mind, the shoe of the day should reflect my feeling of today.  Don't be fooled, it's ugly outside today especially for a friday!  I am just comforted by the fact that the sunny season is just around the corner.

courtesy of Aldo shoes website
I love that pastels are in this S/S 2012 season.  The laser cut-out with the peek-a-boo contrasting color is just too cute!  I personally love laser cut-out shoes having my own purchased from BEBE several seasons back.  It mimics the basket weave but allows for more patterns in an intricate manner that only a laser-cut can do.

I thought because I was talking about spring/summer shoe wear that I'd also post an honorable mention...



Also, from Aldo-- Cardiel sandals.

I love the canvas weave on the front platforma and the two toned white and tan--so summer!

This is a classic pair of sandals that will carry you through more than one summer season!  It kind of reminds me of Jennifer Aniston's fave sandals from Stuart Weitzman except this one's not in a wedge lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...