Thursday, March 8, 2012

Celebrity Style: casual best

I am currently obsessed with Megan Fox....okay, really I've somewhat always been.  She exudes sexy without trying and has such a naturally flawless beauty.  I admire that.  I've seen her Armani Ads, seen her on the red carpet all dressed up, but I find that I love her style as much when she's spotted by the papparazzi doing errands as much as when she's all glammed up for events!
courtesy of thegloss.com



Here shown in pics from Celebuzz and People website, it's like even at her most casual and least amount of makeup she looks like laid-back casual perfection!

How many people can pull off just simple jeans and tees and look like they're not trying but still look good?
courtesy of people.com

courtesy of celebuzz

She has a great sense of style and comfortable in her own skin, which in itself is sexy... Love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...