Monday, March 26, 2012

Outfit inspiration: sunday brunch!

Happy....monday!?

I decided to do another outfit pull for you...I decided to call this, Sunday Brunch! Yesterday was a beautiful sunday which my cousin and I spent walking around Robson.  I found this dress at Aritzia, which I was surprised was under $100! I hardly find any dresses there for under that price! lol.  It's from Talula and it's a great summer dress that can be dressed up or down, depending on the occasion!

To find out where the rest of the items are from..



Dress: Talula - $65 cdn

Belt: Garage Clothing - $12.90

Sandals - Aldo Sprouls - $60

Bag: Aldo Schelssman - $50


So nothing is over $100 -- all affordable pieces. 

Actually, I have the dress myself, but instead of the colour, Robin's Egg shown here, I chose the white.  I also have the belt at home, but opt for a slightly different bag and pair of sandals (courtesy of my cousin's fiance!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...