Friday, March 9, 2012

Celebrity Inspired: Jessica Alba

I loved the red jeans I got recently! I love the pop of color it gives my outfit!

I think it enhanced a blah casual friday outfit into a quirky, fun jeans friday!  I was rummaging through magazines at Chapters the other day and saw this outfit worn by Jessica Alba (picture from US magazine online)  that gave me an idea! Since I already had the jeans, i thought it'd do a celebrity inspired look!

I love the color combo! color-blocking has always been one of my faves when it comes to outfits.

I usually put red accents when I go monochromatic black and white, but this time, I actually wore one article of clothing in red!

To find out what I wore...

| Zara black boyfriend Blazer | Guess by Marciano white v-neck tee | AE red skinny jeans | Black Aldo boots (not shown) |

I find though, now looking at the picture, that Jessica Alba's jeans are more of an orange-red hue, while I opted for a fire engine red hue.  Depending on your skin tone, you can find the perfect shade of rouge that suits you perfectly!

I wore my outfit with these shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...