Friday, March 16, 2012

Celebrity Inspired: Eva Longoria

Okay in fairness, I put this together before seeing the picture of Eva Longoria.  When running errands, I love to wear comfy clothing --especially if it means having to go to different places to get them done. 

I changed it a bit by wearing a loose henley instead of a button down.  I love this top cause it's super comfy!  I love it so much that I bought it in black as well!

To find out what I wore....
Top: Sirens White Loose Henley top

Underlay: Garage White racerback tanktop

Pants: American Eagle Indigo jeans

Shoes: (not shown) Payless Nude pumps


I've said it before, this is one of my absolute fave outfits to put together when running errands.  It's just the most comfortable and still stylish for a woman on the go!

FYI, Aritzia now sells a version of this top for I think $80.   Same exact style, just no front pockets but I got this top for $15! Isn't that a steal?

It goes to show you can't exclude the cheaper places cause you never know when you can find a bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...