Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Vancouver Fashion Week: Fall/Winter 2012

There are certain events that women around town go giddy over twice a year....Vancouver Fashion Week!  It's a week that is jam packed full of shows with designers both indie and more well known giving us a taste of what's to come, and culminating in a grand celebration!

I had my first taste of a show last year and my fashion cherry, as they say, has been popped.  I am hooked--excited even, for this month's upcoming show.  I was fortunate enough to be able to check out the Lauren Elaine Swim Wear last november, and I was in awe of her amazing talent for designing fashionable yet wearable swim wear.  It was devine, from swim wear to coverups and casual beach wear in between....

Let's not forget the fact that even those that attend the show get to strut their fashion stuff, even if they don't get to walk the runway.  I am beyond words kind of excited to say the least (can't you tell? i've used the word several times already! lol) of the shows, what to wear and such....

If you're a fashion fanatic like me, you won't be missing the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...