Monday, August 22, 2011

August Haul!

It was a beautiful weekend...the only sad thing about it is knowing my bf is stuck at home with a dislocated shoulder...

At the same time that I went on a little haul to pass the time, aside from spending saturday afternoon at the beach.
NARS - orgasm blush &
laguna bronzer duo
 Hollister Blue ruffle dress with white polka dots...great steal! reg. price about $80 but got it for i think $40 after tax!
A necklace from BCBG...isn't it nice how they wrapped it beautifully into a box with a ribbon? i wasn't even giving it as a gift!

Okay, so I bought something very similar at Aldo, sue me lol.  I can't help but love these boomerang style necklaces! This one was reg. price $20 (no sale unfortunately) but still a great price!
Even though I'm not going for a trip anymore, I'm glad to still find some great deals all over town! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...