Friday, August 26, 2011

Fall Must-Have #2: Cape crusading..

It's almost fall, and with fall comes in every growing need to pick up the few 'essentials' that I use all fall/winter long to survive the gruesome weather...Yes, overly dramatic i know, but since Fall is my fave season, I can never resist when it rolls around and I get to check out the new trends and styles to add to my collection.

Enter Vanessa Bruno Cape...

Vanessa Bruno coat

Vanessa Bruno coat (see more wool cape coats)

I have been inlove with capes since I saw a cream cape on Victoria Beckham look so luxurious and cozy-looking.  It's not so much the expensive part of it, its the cozy feel that it portrays while looking tailored and polished.

Seen here in the cream version sported by Kristen Bell, paired with over-the-knee boots and jeans is the perfect fall outfit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...